If you have been considering dental implants in Brooklyn, OH, but are worried about the cost, there is a less expensive dental implant alternative available called All-on-4’s. So, let’s talk about that option.
What Are All-on-4 Dental Implants?
All-on-4 dental implants anchor a full-arch denture to your jawbone using only four implants versus a single implant for each tooth.
How Do All-on-4 Dental Implants Work?
With All-on-4’s, two dental implants are placed at the front of your mouth and the remaining two dental implants are placed at a slight angle toward the back of your mouth. The dental implants are made of titanium and over time will fuse with your jawbone to hold your full-arch denture in place. And because of this, All-on-4 dental implants are extremely durable.
The Pros and Cons of All-on-4 Dental Implants
Just as with anything else, your dentist in Brooklyn, OH, will tell you there are pros and cons that come with getting dental implants. Knowing this information will help you make an informed decision about whether dental implants are right for you.
- Dental implants look and feel natural.
- You can eat and chew normally without any dietary restrictions.
- Dental implants will last you a lifetime. The implant itself will last a lifetime; however, the crown might need to be replaced every 10-15 years or so.
- Implants are easy to care for. You care for your dental implants the same way you would your natural teeth.
- Dental implants will help you avoid experiencing bone loss because they are anchored into your jaw just like your natural teeth.
- Not everyone is a good candidate for dental implants. You have to meet a set of criteria to be eligible for them.
- Dental implants are more expensive than other tooth replacement options; however, they are well worth the price.
- The entire dental implant procedure takes several months to complete. It is a process with several lengthy steps.
Do You Need a Dentist in Brooklyn, OH?
If you need a dentist in Brooklyn, OH, please Contact Biddulph Family Dental today. We offer a wide range of convenient and affordable dental services for the entire family. Come and experience our comfortable and relaxing environment. We only use advanced dental tools and technology to provide you with the best possible dental care.